Shenzhen Xingsheng Pearl Chemical Pignent .Co., Ltd.
Contact: Mr. Zhang
Phone: 86 0755 29497723
Fax: 86 0755 32998090
Email :info@xs-color. com
Address: Lougang South Industrial Zone, Songgang Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen
Website : en.xs-color.com
Shenzhen Xingsheng Chemical Pigment Series Fluff Powder Introduction
The fluff powder is a powder composed of elastic polymer microspheres, and refers to a colored or non-colored polyurethane elastic microsphere modified by a special silicone resin, and has a single diameter of between l0 and 80 mm.
The fluff powder has rubber elasticity, heat resistance, solvent resistance, acid and alkali resistance and scratch resistance, and can be widely applied to various flat and soft touch paints such as leather and plastic. Cooperating with an appropriate amount of elastic resin to give the coating a feeling of suede.
The fluff powder has various particle sizes and various colors, and can be dyed to achieve the desired color, making it more rich in color.
1. The surface treated fluff powder is evenly dispersed and will not fly and pollute the scene.
2. It has excellent resistance to solvent and heat.
3. With a variety of colors to choose from, you can call out different colors.
4. This product is free of toxic, heavy metals and volatile substances.
5. Made of paint, the film can get a soft and delicate feeling.
6. Excellent dispersibility, can be directly dispersed using a mixer and a mixer.
7. Can be supplied with 8μ-100μ diameter fluff powder according to customer requirements.
8. The effect of matting. Compared with inorganic matting powder, the fluff powder has better bonding with the coating and good scratch resistance.
Color: White Black Transparent Blue Red Yellow
Particle size um: 15-30, 30-50, 50-100
Density: 1.13-1.22, 1.27-1.35, 1.40-1.55
Scope of application: The general use of fluff powder is mostly to increase its added value.
1. Used for fluff coating, by blending with elastic resin to make the sprayed surface have a soft fluffy feel, and sound absorption and scratch resistance. Mainly used in leather, plastic and other flat surface treatment.
2. It is used in plastics. After being mixed with other resins in proportion, after processing from the injection molding machine and the extruder, the surface of the pile is textured to have a special effect.
It is densely sized (10um) and is mostly used in high-priced products such as lipsticks, computer casings, etc. The medium-sized (15um) touch is slightly thicker, mostly used on leather or PU leather surfaces, and some car interiors, etc. . The large particle size (30um) is rough and has a customer's use on the sole or tennis racket grip.
Generally, the fluff powder is used as an additive. Before use, 1 part of the fluff powder is stirred and added to 2 parts of solvent (dibutyl or xylene) for about 10 minutes, and then the solvent is added to 1 part of the resin. In the middle, hardening can be done, and the hardening method is divided into two types. One is a single liquid type, that is, there is no added hardening agent, and the other has a hardening agent, that is, a two-liquid type, and the prepared fluff lacquer is further added with some anti-settling agent and Wax can be. The amount of fluff powder added varies depending on the application and has a different amount. For example, the leather surface treatment is added by about 10-20%, while the plastic surface is added by about 25-35%, while the surface treatment (generally referred to as PU leather) is added by 5-8%.